Friday, January 17, 2014

New Adventures and New Friends

This week Lauryn started up with her ballet/tap classes. She had a great time and was thrilled to see a school mate from last year was in her dance class. :) I loved watching her dance around with all the other little kids. This is a new adventure for her and I have a feeling it's going to be something she really gets into. I want to say thank you to my mom for watching Lucas so I could go with Lauryn. He's a handful right now and the school requests no major distractions while the kids are dancing. There's just a small waiting room outside of the studio for parents to wait and Lucas would, no doubt, be a major distraction! :P

I mentioned recently that we've been doing play dates with a couple of Lauryns classmates. I can't say how great it is for the kids to play with other kids, get to know them outside of class, and for us moms to get to visit. I feel like I'm making new, lifelong friends. I'm really enjoying getting to know them better and finding out how much we have in common.

There is someone, who may or may not be reading this, who will be having a baby soon. To that person, I just want to say that I hope for a quick and easy delivery for you and the baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment