Monday, January 20, 2014

Sunday Stealing

*I wasn't able to post this yesterday.  These are my answers for Saturday night. :) *

The Last Night Meme

From By The Way Sunday, a now defunct meme blog.  
Did anyone call you last night?  No. 

How late were you on the computer last night?  I checked my email and facebook around 3 am.  

What did you have to eat last night?  Lloyd and I went to dinner at Applebee's and we both had a dinner salad and their 4 cheese macaroni with applewood smoked bacon and honey pepper chicken tenders.  

Did you watch any good TV shows or movies last night?  No.  

Did any news items stand out to you last night?  No.  I didn't watch any t.v.  

Did you go out last night?  Yes.  We went to Applebee's for dinner, bowled a few games at Greenville Lanes, and stopped at Candlestone for a drink before going home.  

What was the weather like last night?  Cold.   

What was the last thing you said last night?  "I love you, too. 

What time did you go to bed last night?  Around 4 am.

No comments:

Post a Comment