Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Crafts, Music and Fun!

Today seems like a great day to do some crafts with the kids.  I was even thinking of letting Lucas do some finger painting.  He's used crayons but I haven't let him use paint yet.  It's washable and he'll love it, so why not?  I'm sure I won't regret it at all!  Ha ha!  Lauryn had her Valentine's party at school yesterday, but we still have a few to make, for other's, so we'll get those done today.

The kids have been making music and dancing up a storm this morning!  They love to make up songs on Lauryn's keyboard and get their little bodies moving.  I think they get that from their Mama! :)  Whether it's cranking up the tunes and singing while we cook or talking about the best protec contoured tenor trombone pro pac case, music is a very big part of our lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment