Sunday, February 23, 2014

Good Deals

Lauryn and I were going to make a quick trip to the grocery store this afternoon and when I was zipping up her coat, the zipper completely broke.  I'm wasn't surprised because the darn thing has been tricky to deal with for quite some time, but since most stores are putting out bathing suits right now, I was nervous that I wouldn't be able to find her another one.  I was bummed that our quick trip to Leppinks turned into a who-knows-how-long trip to Greenville.  The drive there was great, every song that played was one we love to sing to.  One of my favorite things about driving around with the kids is that we sing together to everything!  We went to Walmart first and the only ones we found there were super dressy ones, not great for every day wear.  So I picked up a couple of spices I needed and we headed to Meijer.  They didn't have any there, we even asked an associate when we couldn't find them, and they said they were all gone.  So I picked up a few more things that were on my list and we left.  I was on my to checking out the Goodwill store, to see if they were open, when I remembered K-Mart was right there.  I figured it couldn't hurt to check and I'm so glad we did!  I got Lauryn a cute coat, that was originally marked at $39.99, said it was marked down to $31.99 and rang up at $16.99!  I also picked up a coat for Lucas, because his is getting small, and was able to find a cute Mickey Mouse one that was originally marked at $44.99, said it was marked down to $26, and rang up and $19.19!  I love when you go to the checkout and get a better deal than you thought you were going to get!

No comments:

Post a Comment