Thursday, March 6, 2014

Fun at the BEL

We're headed to the Belrockton this morning to meet up with some friends for a play date.  This is an especially fun play date because of all the different rooms with all of the different scenes and activities for the kids.  Lauryn and Lucas love to run around and check out each room with their friends.  It's fun for me, too, because while I'm watching them and showing them how things work, I also get "Mama time" with the other moms.  So it's a really great play date for everyone!  Definitely a lot more fun than my usual Thursday routine.  Since garbage goes to the road on Thursday night, I usually spend most of the day cleaning and getting everything ready to go out.  It will all still have to get done when I get back but it's nice that it's not the only thing on the days agenda!  It's days like this, though, that I think calling the other woman sounds like a great idea!  It sounds good in theory anyway.  I don't think I'd ever really be comfortable with someone else cleaning up after my family.  Well, time to get ready for our fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment