Sunday, July 20, 2014

Having Fun With It

I'm still very much into painting and I'm having such a good time with it.  It's becoming a nightly wind-down ritual for me.  It's so relaxing to do and I love the feeling I get when I stand back and look at the finished project.  Here are the latest paintings I've done:

[caption id="attachment_5042" align="aligncenter" width="300"]Dandelions Dandelions[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_5043" align="aligncenter" width="300"]Little girl on a tree swing Little girl on a tree swing[/caption]

I've even traded on of my paintings for a family photo session!  I've been wanting to get one done, as we've never had professional photos taken as a family.  My friend, Jodi, who did an amazing job with Lucas's pictures, offered a trade for one of my paintings.  Such a great deal!  I've recently received emails about north Carolina photographers, and I'm sure they're great, but why far away when you've got friends so close to home with amazing photography skills?  We're going to wait until the fall to get them done and I'm so excited!

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment