Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Christmas Shopping

Usually Lloyd and I take a night, pretty close to Christmas, and get all of our shopping done at once.  We make it a date night and have dinner and do our shopping.  This year, I'm trying to get as much of our shopping done online.  I've got a few things so far but we're nowhere near close to having everything done.  I'm sure we'll still end up doing our date night/shopping trip at some point, to get a few last minute things but it's kind of nice to get as much as I can from the comfort of my living room.  The only downside, so far, is that I'm coming across things that I'd never seen before and now I kind of want them! :)  I found department 56 snowbabies at christmasplace and fell in  love!  They're adorable!  I think I may need to start collecting them!  Luckily, there hasn't been to many things like that, distracting me from shopping. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment