Friday, December 26, 2014

Here Goes....

Yesterday was the start of my launch party and I was thrilled to see quite a few ladies participating!  I have incredibly high hopes with my Jamberry business.  Not only do I love the product and love showing it off and telling others about it, I love the idea that I can make a career out of it.  What better way to make money as a stay at home mom, than to have a business that's all about something you absolutely love!  I can't wait to see how far this launch will go!  Here are pictures of my newest "jamicure" and Lauryn's, using the Jamberry Junior Wraps she got as a stocking stuffer.  Check it out at:  carielle.jamberrynails.net/shop

[caption id="attachment_5187" align="aligncenter" width="219"]Bubble Buddies Bubble Buddies[/caption]

 

[caption id="attachment_5186" align="aligncenter" width="220"]Orchid Bouquet with Boysenberry Accents Orchid Bouquet with Boysenberry Accents[/caption]

 

No comments:

Post a Comment