Saturday, January 17, 2015

It's Been Awhile...

I really need to get back into the habit of posting frequently.  I go too long without posting and it seems there's so much to catch up on.  To begin with, Lloyd and I have had some really fun date nights!  Just after Christmas, we met up with my cousin, Donald, and his wife, Kat, and went out to dinner.  We ended up meeting up with them a little later for some karaoke and we had a blast.  It was definitely a night I don't think any of us will forget!  We also had a fantastic night out with my friend, Cary, to celebrate her husband, Guy's, 4oth birthday with a bunch of their friends.  We visited a couple of breweries in Grand Rapids, had dinner and ended the night with dancing and a couple of drinks.  It was a blast and much needed time with my friend who I don't get to see often.

I've also had a great time with my new business as a Jamberry consultant.  After a short time, I've had two lovely ladies sign with me and between that and my sales, I've reached Senior Consultant status.  I absolutely love doing the online parties and I have found that talking to strangers about Jamberry nails is easy enough.  I hope to feel comfortable enough to start doing home shows soon.  It's a product I love and believe in and I can't wait to see where this goes in the future.  I am lucky to be part of an amazing team and I hope to make them proud!

No comments:

Post a Comment