Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Crafting and Baking

I'm back in the crafting mood!  Right now I'm working on mittens for Lucas, then I'll make a hat to match, then I'm going to start mittens, a hat, and a scarf for Lauryn.  I picked up some yarn to make myself some mittens and a scarf, too.  I put a hold on the tree skirt because I have a friend who said she'll teach me how to use my sewing machine and I have a different idea for what I'd like to do for that.  The tree skirt I made last year is under there now and will work fine until I get this whole sewing machine business figured out.

I've been planning what I want to bake for the goodies we pass out to friends.  I've got some really yummy recipes to try this year!  Lauryn is looking forward to it too!  She loves to help Mama in the kitchen.  :)  Especially when I put on some music and we dance and sing while we make goodies.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment