Sunday, December 22, 2013

Sunday Stealing

A Christmas Meme

Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim's post. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, sometimes to select that meme's best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from either this new meme or recently asked questions from a prior featured meme. 

Let's go!!!
A Christmas Meme

From the archives!


1.The Christmas song I can listen to even in June is...I'm really not into Christmas music.

2.Hot Chocolate, Egg Nog or Mulled wine?  Eggnog

3.When do you put your decorations up?  I usually wait until after Thanksgiving but this year every thing went up a little earlier. :)
4. What are you having for Christmas dinner?  Probably a little bit of everything.  We got to my husbands parents house and it's a big get together with his Dads side of the family.  Everyone brings a dish to pass and there is a pretty big variety.
5.What is your favorite Christmas tradition?  I don't have one favorite.  I love the family get-togethers,  baking with my daughter, sharing those baked goodies with watching the kids open presents on Christmas morning... I could go on and on!
6. Have you ever gone Carol singing?  Once when I was in Girl Scouts.
7. When did you learn the truth about Santa?  In Kindergarten.  It was awful!  I'd heard kids at school talking about it so I asked my mom.  She told me he wasn't real and I got very upset and started to leave the room.  I heard my brother say, "Geez, if she's that upset about Santa, wait until she hears about the Easter Bunny and the Tooth Fairy."  I ran back in and said, "They aren't real either???"  I was devastated.
8. How do you decorate your Christmas tree?  One ornament at a time.
9. What's the best thing about Christmas?  Family.
10. All I want for Christmas is...  For my mom to get a gift she deserves, that I am unable to give her. :( 

4 comments:

  1. You are so sweet! I know what you are talking about and I love you for saying what you did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom ~ You're welcome! I love you!

    ReplyDelete