Thursday, January 2, 2014

A Good Start

Today was my first day starting my New Years Resolution and I think I'm off to a good start.  I did 20 minutes on the elliptical and 30 minutes on the Wii Fit.  I burned roughly 330 calories.  I started using MyFitnessPal again, too, and I stayed under my calorie goal.  I also only drank two and a half cups of coffee.  That's pretty big for me!  I drink coffee from the moment I open my eyes until about 8 pm.  I haven't been drinking nearly enough water.  Today, so far, I've had about 44 ounces of water.  I weighed my self today, for the first time in a long time, and was shocked at the numbers on the scale.  I am not happy with this and I'm not nearly as healthy as I should be.  I'm going to take my time and do it right, but I'm going to have to lose about 50 lbs., to reach my goal weight.  I CAN do this, I WILL do this, and I have so many awesome reasons for this to be a big priority in my life.  I want my children to see a healthy mother, setting a good example for them.

2 comments:

  1. YOU can do this! Too bad we didn't live closer together we could be gym buddies <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up the good work- maybe you will inspire me! :)

    ReplyDelete