Saturday, February 1, 2014

Saturday 9



Welcome to Saturday: 9.  What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions  every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random  questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants  posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your  choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!



Unfamiliar with this week's song? Hear it here.


1) What would make tonight a good, good night?


2) In the song, he sings that he's got money and wants to "spend it up." How much cash is in your wallet right now?  Maybe $10?

3) The lyrics include "mazel tov," which means good luck or congratulations. What other Hebrew/Yiddish phrases do you know?  Shabbat Shalom
4) The colorfully named Black Eyed Peas include Fergie (born Stacey Ferguson) and will.i.am (William Adams) and Taboo (Jaime Gomez). If you could choose a stage name, what would it be?  My name is Carielle.  I'd probably stick with that.  It's not as rare a name as you might think, but it's not too common either.

5) This song was crazy popular in Canada, debuting at #2 on the charts. Have you ever visited our neighbor to the north?  No.

6) When's the last time you laughed really hard?  Yesterday.

7) Who received the last text you sent?  My husband.
8) Which sounds like more fun -- skiing or skating?  Skating.
9) Thinking of sports, are you looking forward to The Super Bowl?  I don't really care about it, one way or another.  I usually make some snack-y foods to eat while watching.  My husband watches the game, I watch the commercials.  :)

12 comments:

  1. Are you going to make pizza rolls for the game? I'm sorry, but I have cheese and tomato sauce on the brain this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmmmmmmmm pizza....I like your name, it's a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. carielle's a pretty name. i can see it being a stage name, too, you could be like the other one-namers, like madonna or cher. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy the commercials. Your name is very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a beautiful real life name. And yes, the commercials get the most time, really isn't the game only an hour long? as if. lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. lia ~ Thank you! It's funny you say that because I always said if I were famous, I'd just use my first name :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Gal Herself ~ I didn't make pizza rolls. :)

    ReplyDelete