Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Weekend In Review *late*

Weekend In Review

To share your weekend, visit Jodi at:



Friday ~ Lauryn's school was closed so we just hung around the house all day, cleaning and doing crafts.  Mom came over for "Nana Friday," we have beefy crunch burritos and a great visit.  The kids and I danced around the kitchen, I even broke out into the "Carlton."
 
Saturday ~ Lloyd and I got up, got ready, and headed to Alma to say our final goodbyes to Lloyd's Uncle Larry.  He was a great man and we be missed very much.  After the funeral, we drove back home and I cleaned up a little and got ready for the "Moms Sleepover."  Cary and Jodi got here and I'm pretty sure the kids were as excited to see them as I was!  We had pizza and breadsticks for dinner and a cheesecake with caramel sauce for Cary's birthday.  After the kids were in bed, the Mama sleepover began!  We had snacks and drinks, we went the whole nine yards with facials (cleansing, exfoliating, masks, toning and moisturizing), we did pedicures and manicures.  There was lots of giggles and lots of fun!  We went to bed around 3 am.
 
cheesecake
 
snacks
martini
 
facials
 
pedis
 
manis
 
Sunday ~ Lucas got up around 6:30.  I took him into our room, in hopes of letting the girls get a little more sleep, but was afraid he was going to wake Lloyd up.  After a little while we went back into his room and he played while I cleaned out his closet and drawers.  Once everyone was up, I made breakfast.  We had scrambled eggs, pancakes, fried potatoes, smoky links, banana bread and cantaloupe. Cary and Jodi headed out and I cleaned up the kitchen.  It was nap time, for me and Lucas, after that.  :)  The rest of the day was spent with all of us being a little lazy.    

1 comment:

  1. Such a great time and great food!!! I am ready for the next one hehe.

    ReplyDelete