Sunday, March 23, 2014

Sunday Stealing

The Seventeen Meme

Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim's post. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, sometimes to select that meme's best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from either this new meme or recently asked questions from a prior featured meme.  Let's go!!!From  For The Adventure
The 17 Meme
1. Do you know triplets?

No. 

2. Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook?

Oh boy, this opens a can of worms.  The Notebook was my all-time favorite book.  I am a sucker for love stories and that one got me.  I was thrilled when I found out there were making a movie based on the book.  I was devastated, however, when I watched the movie.  I know they change things, to make them better for screen, but I couldn't believe the movie had Noah die with Allie.  He doesn't die in the book, he's actually in another book called "The Wedding" which is about Noah and Allie's daughter.  It references Noah and Allie's love story and there are things that happen to remind him of her.  So when they killed him off in the movie, I was very disappointed.  Long story short (ok, maybe not so short), while I'll always love The Notebook (the book, of course), I'm still not over the ending, so I'll go with Titanic. 

3. Have you ever eaten Indian food?

No. 

4. What’s the name of your favorite restaurant?

I don't have a favorite.   

5. Who’s your favorite person in the world? 

That's an impossible question to answer.

6. Would you rather live in a rural area or in the suburbs?

Rural. 

7. Can you whistle?

Yes. 

8. Do you sleep with a nightlight?

No.

9. Do you eat breakfast every morning?

No. 

10. Do you take any pills or medication daily?

Just a multi-vitamin.   

11. How many times have you been to the hospital as a patient? 

Twice.  Once for each child.  :)

12. Have you ever seen Finding Nemo?

Parts of it. 

13. Where do you buy your jeans?

The last jeans I bought I got from Kohl's. 

14. What’s the last compliment you got? 

I made dinner for my husbands mom, dad, aunt, uncle, and us.  Everyone said it was yummy.

15. Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning?

Ugh, usually just the bad ones. 

16. What flavor tea do you enjoy?

Green or white teas.   

17. What social media sites do you use? 

Mainly Facebook.

5 comments:

  1. Always nice to receive compliments on cooking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't care for the movie Notebook either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't remember that Noah died in the movie, but it has been a long time since I watched it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is good for everyone to say it was yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm definitely not going to see that movie. Titanic was bad enough. gad! Nice compliment on your cooking. Kudos. =o)

    ReplyDelete