Sunday, March 30, 2014

Sunday Stealing

20Q

Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim's post. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, sometimes to select that meme's best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from either this new meme or recently asked questions from a prior featured meme.  Let's go!!!From Bzoink
The 20Q Meme

1. When you buy a greetings card are the words or the picture more important to you?

Yes.  I always read through a few of them until I find one that is just right.  :) 

2. What's your favorite kind of cake?

Pineapple Upside-Down Cake 

3. Do you ever make gifts for people, if so what, or do you buy them?

I used to crochet blankets for my family and friends new baby's.  After I saw one of those blankets being tacked up over a window to block out the sun, I stopped doing that.  :(

4. You are chosen to have lunch with the President. The condition is you only get to ask one question. What do you ask?

I really don't know.  There are so many questions that need to be answered, I'm not sure I can decide on just one. 

5. Which do you dislike most: pop-up ads or spam email?

Spam email. 

6.  What was the best party you've ever been to?

My moms 40th birthday party.  Drinks, food, a bon fire, a clearing that was covered in fireflies so it looked like the fire was surrounded by sparkles, Yahtzee, and most importantly, some of the best women I know.  It was awesome! 

7. Which is worse, being in a place that is too loud, or too quiet?

 Too loud.

8. You are offered an envelope that you know contains $50. You are then told that you may either keep it or exchange it for another envelope that may contain $500 or may be empty. Do you keep the first envelope, or do you take your chances with the second?

I'd probably keep the first one.  I'm not that lucky.

9. Do you wish cellphone etiquette was a required class upon purchasing one?

Yes!  People have become so rude!  Talking on their phone instead of acknowledging the cashier who's waiting on them.  And don't get me started on the drivers who can't put their phones down.  Ugh! 

10. What's the most messed up food combination that you've had that was actually good?

I'm not sure.  I'm a little picky so I probably wouldn't even try something that was too weird.

11. What's one of your most random pet peeves (something that annoys you)?

People who interrupt.

12. When is the last time you had home cooking?

Last night :) 

13. If you could be a fictional character from a book who would you choose?

Sleeping Beauty!  :)  I have a toddler who wakes up in the middle of the night, almost every night, and a cranky 18 year old cat who insists on meowing as loud as possible down the hallway to the bedrooms.  I can't think of the last time I was able to sleep through the night.

14. If you could be in a television sit-com, which would you choose?

Hmm...Sex and the City or The Golden Girls.  I love them both! :)

15. If you could be any animal or creature for one day, what would it be?

A cat.  Again, it's all about the sleeping.  :)

16. What's your favorite girl's name?

Lauryn

17. What's your favorite boy's name?

Lucas

18. What's your supermarket of choice?

Meijer.  They always have the best produce! 

19. If you were to attend a costume party tonight, what or whom would you go as?

A butterfly. 

20. What is your concession stand must-have at the movies?

It's been ages since I've been but always buttered popcorn and a cherry coke Icee.

4 comments:

  1. I picked a pampered pooch as my animal for the day, I was thinking of dogs napping, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol.... I am born in a family that interrupts everybody. You'll be in a table and everybody talks.. I don't even know why we understand everybody's story..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw a meme on Pinterest- "sorry that I interrupted the beginning of your sentence with the middle of mine". Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love The Golden Girls, too. Now I'm the perfect age to fit in on that show.

    ReplyDelete