Saturday, April 5, 2014

Sunday Stealing


April 5, 2014





For Old Times' Sake



Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim's post. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, sometimes to select that meme's best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from either this new meme or recently asked questions from a prior featured meme.  Let's go!!!

From For Old Times' Sake
The For Old Times' Sake Meme


When was the last time you swam in a pool?  It's been a couple of years. 
 Do you like to party?  A little.
Describe the shirt you're wearing?   Purple tank top.
What is one feature film that you don't like? Pretty much any film my husband likes.  Ha ha! 
Would people describe you as happy?  For the most part.
Sleep with or without clothes on?  Clothes on, but I have been known to take them off in my sleep. 
Does it bother you if people swear around you?  Around me, no.  Around my kids, yes. 
Do you prefer Wednesdays or Thursdays?  Thursdays.  My daughter doesn't have school on Thursdays and we do most of our play dates with some of her classmates then. 
Like to travel? Yes. 
Think you're attractive?  I think I have a couple of nice features...LOL
Are or were you a good student?  When I tried :P 
Are you currently happy?  Again, for the most part.   
Colored or black-and-white photo?  Both. 
Do you consider yourself the life of the party?  Nope.
Do you drink?  Coffee and water, every day.  Booze, occasionally.  :)
Do you make fun of people?  For silly things, I guess I do, but I wouldn't want to hurt anyone's feelings.  
Do you think dreams eventually come true?  I hope not!  I don't have very good dreams. 
Favorite fictional character? Aibileen from The Help.   
Go to the movies or rent?  Rent 
Have you ever moved?  Yes, a few time.  Hopefully never again :) 
Have you ever stolen anything?  Yes. 
How's the weather right now?  Cold.  Spring hasn't really hit yet. 
Last time you cut your hair?  It's been a couple of months. 
Last person you talked to on the phone?  My mom. 
Last time you showered?  This morning. 
Loud or soft music?  Usually loud :) 
McDonalds or Burger King?  McDonald's fries, Burger King's burgers.  
Night or day?  Depends on what's planned. 
Number of pillows?  Two. 
Piano or guitar?  Piano. 
Current longing?  To get our bathroom redone. 
Current disappointment?  I recently found out that someone I was once close with, but no longer am, didn't say nice things about me to other people, even when I thought we had a good relationship. 
Current annoyance?  A stupid headache. 
Last thing you ate?  String cheese. 
Last thing you bought?  A magnetic cover for the dishwasher. 
Pick a lyric, any lyric or a song... "I said my darling,  you were wonderful tonight."
Pick a movie quote...  "You guys are guests in my corn!"  from Field of Dreams, in my opinion, a better line than, "If you build it, they will come."  Ha ha!



10 comments:

  1. Who would say not nice things about you!?!? Time to kick some butt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bad dreams? I can relate. Enjoyed your answers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you like your magnetic dishwasher cover? I am always looking at them in the catalogs, but talk myself out of buying for fear they will look really cheesy in person.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great song lyric and movie quotes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stacy ~ I do! I love them! My mother-in-law got me a snowman one a few years back and when winter was over, I was sad to see my plain, black dishwasher again. I ordered one that had pretty flowers and matched in my kitchen and everyone always compliments it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Harriet ~ Thank you! That song is very special to me, as when I was dating my husband, he told me he loved me for the first time while we were dancing to it. He still claims he was drunk at the time, but whatever.... LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. CountryDew ~ Bad dreams are the worst! Especially when they stay with you all day :( Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jodi ~ I know! Can you believe it?? Haha! Oh well, I guess there are worse things that someone talking bad about me.

    ReplyDelete