Sunday, May 18, 2014

Sunday Stealing


May 17, 2014





Random Twenty



Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim's post. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, sometimes to select that meme's best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from either this new meme or recently asked questions from a prior featured meme.
Let's go!!!


From FanPop.

Random Twenty

1. Last time you had butterflies in your stomach?   Just the other day :)

2. What was your last alcoholic beverage?  A shot of Rum Chata

3. Who can you trust?  My husband.

4. Where was your first kiss with your current significant other?  The doorway of my moms apartment.  At the end of our first date, as he was leaving, he turned and kissed me on my forehead, then said "Goodnight" and left.

5. Favorite Band?  I can never pick just one. 

6. What is something you've learned about yourself recently?  That I don't have the patience I used to.

7. Do you like anyone?   I like a lot of people :)


8. Do you know anyone who is engaged?  Yes.

9. What's your favorite number?  26

10. Who was the last person to make you cry?  I won't name names but it was a family member.

11. Did you ever go to camp as a kid?  A day camp for Brownies.

12. When was the last time you cried?  About a week ago, I think.

13. What is one thing you miss about your past?  Having all the patience in the world.

14. What is one thing you've learned about life?  That it can be gone in the blink of an eye, so hold on to your loved ones tight and cherish every precious moment with them.

15. Are you jealous of anyone?  To be completely honest, I am jealous about certain things....I don't feel jealous is the right word, though.  Maybe envious of certain people.

16. Is anyone jealous of you?  I don't know.

17. Has a friend ever used you?  Yes.

18. Has anyone recently told you that they like you more than as a friend?  No.

19. Who was the last person you drove with?  Breanna :)

20. What are you looking forward to?  Enjoying the day at home with my family :)



4 comments:

  1. In agreement with #14! Hope your day is a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems that usually I am the only one who can't pick a favorite band, glad to know I'm not alone.
    RumChata is fantastic, I like it most mixed with Loopy or Fireball. Cereal in a shot glass lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking forward to spending time with my family for a birthday party today. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with #14 as well. And it's always nice to be able to spend the day with the family! :)

    ReplyDelete