Monday, July 7, 2014

Wine & Canvas Part 2

After going to the Wine & Canvas class with Cary, I couldn't wait to do it again!  After talking with my friend Cheryl, we picked out another one and told a few friends about it.  Cheryl, her friend, Jennifer, and I signed up for the Black, White and Red class at San Chez Bistro.  We had a fantastic time!  We had a couple of sangria's, yummy food, and lots of laughter.  Anyone who knows me, knows I don't like red, so I got some blue paint on my palette and mixed up my own purple for the flowers.  I absolutely love how the color turned out.  I think I have a new addiction!  I absolutely loved the whole experience and hope to do it again soon!  I just wish I had the talent to do my own, original pictures.  Here's how the  night went:



The original.
The original.
 

[caption id="attachment_4996" align="aligncenter" width="300"]My colors. My colors.[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_4997" align="aligncenter" width="300"]Getting started on the background. Getting started on the background.[/caption]

IMG_7919

[caption id="attachment_4999" align="aligncenter" width="300"]Adding the flowers. Adding the flowers.[/caption]

IMG_7921 IMG_7922

[caption id="attachment_5003" align="aligncenter" width="300"]On to the stems. On to the stems.[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_5005" align="aligncenter" width="300"]Finished product. Finished product.[/caption]

1 comment: