Friday, July 11, 2014

Lunch Date and Music

Yesterday my friend, Kathy, came over for a visit and to have lunch with me and the kids.  She and I seem to talk about music quite a bit, possibly because of all of our car-dancing, karaoke-ing days.  Music has played a big part in both of our lives and it's something we had in common right from the start.  We got to talking about musians friend and how that's a great place to go to get instruments and parts for instruments.  Every once in a while I'll go to their site to look around.  I miss playing the flute and sometimes I think about buying another one.  It's been years but I bet I could still play.  Kathy has mentioned learning the guitar and I bet she and I could rock out on our instruments!  Ha ha!  We'd have fun with it anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment