Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Time For An Update!

Once again it's been way too long since I've posted anything here.  I need to get back on track with that!  A lot has happened since my last post.  Some things I can mention, others aren't my place to say, but our lives have been on a roller coaster lately!  First, about a month ago, we had to put our baby girl, Cloz'r, down.  That was a terrible day.  She wasn't acting quite like herself so I took her to the vet.  They found she had a tumor on her spleen and that it had been bleeding into her belly.  With her being 13, there wasn't much they could do, that wouldn't have ended up being incredibly rough on her, and the odds of her survival were slim.  It was heartbreaking to have to make that decision.  She went peacefully in my arms.  Our house is so not the same without her.  Every day there is something that reminds me she is not here.  When the kids drop food, when someone comes to the door... it's just not the same without her.

Clozr Dog


In other news, the kids are enjoying their summer break!  We've gone camping a few times already and have had a great time.  They love it, but much like me, they are always ready to go home at the end.  :)  Each time we've gone with been with family and/or friends and it's been a blast.  We hope to go a lot more in the near future.  The kids are also both in the summer reading program at the library again.  This year, Lucas is really getting into it.  Lauryn loves being in the older group and getting to do more with it.

Lloyd and I are doing great!  We are coming up on 15 years of being together (11 years married, in October).  It's been the most wonderful 15 years and I know they wouldn't have been this way if it weren't for him.  I'm so incredibly lucky to have found someone so amazing

Things are getting pretty exciting with my Jamberry business!  In 8 days, Cheryl and I will be going to Texas for the International Conference.  I'm excited and nervous!  The only time I've really traveled like this was almost 11 years ago, with Lloyd on our honeymoon!  It's going to be great!  We're going to trainings, special events and hooking up on some major Jamberry Swag!!!  Being away from Lloyd and the kids for a few days will be tough but I think it will be beneficial to my business....not to mention Cheryl and I have a blast no matter what we do!  :)  We'll be staying at the Gaylord Texan Resort & Convention Center....look it up, it's insane!!!

I suppose that's all I have for now.  Hopefully I can get back on track with this.  Not only can I share with everyone, it's also a little therapeutic!

No comments:

Post a Comment