Monday, November 25, 2013

Weekend In Review

 

Weekend In Review

To share your weekend, please visit Jodi at:



Friday ~ Since my mom was coming over to watch the kids on Saturday, we didn't have "Nana Friday."  Instead, my friend Kathy came over for a visit and to stay for dinner, so it was "Kathy Friday." :)  It was a Tastefully Simple day, as we had their Bacon Bacon dip with crackers for a snack, then for dinner, we had roast in the crock pot, covered in their Irish Stout Slow Cooker Sauce, and their Beer Bread. 
 
Saturday ~ Lauryn worked outside with Lloyd and I did a couple loads of laundry, while trying to keep up with Lucas.  My mom came over in the evening and Lloyd and I headed out on date night.  He had wanted to get me clothes for my birthday, since mine are all stained or have holes in them, but we hadn't been able to before then so we went shopping before we went to dinner.  We went to Kohl's first and I got two pair of pants, a couple of sweaters, and other dressy tops.  We went to Burlington Coat Factory after that and Lloyd picked up some under shirts and slippers, and I got a few more tops, a coat, and some cute knee-high boots.  I'm not big on clothes shopping so it was great to get some cute outfits, almost everything on sale, and didn't take that long.  We went to Golden Corral for dinner and every thing was delicious!  We stopped in at Candlestone on the way home and met a really nice older lady.  It turned out that Lloyd knew people she was related to, and she knew people I was related to.
 
Sunday ~ Lloyd and Lucas stayed home while Lauryn and I went to her best (school) friend's birthday party in Sheridan.  We had so much fun and Collin's family was very nice.  They had a bouncy house, played pin the nose on the lion, and had a piñata.  We stopped by Leppinks on the way home, and then came home and I made dinner.  It was a great weekend! 
 
*On a completely unrelated note, to the person who can't be bothered to say "hi" to me in public, don't bother saying "hi" to my husband either.  Because of our ongoing "situation," which he's not happy with either, it makes him uncomfortable.  Thanks.*

4 comments:

  1. Fun weekend! You have one of those people who can't say hi either? Ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry about that person Cari. They really need to grow up! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cary ~ They have talked to him/used him for his real estate knowledge all along, and I didn't care one bit. When they can't even acknowledge me in public anymore, I think they should cut ties with him, too, so he doesn't have to feel awkward.

    ReplyDelete