Sunday, December 1, 2013

Sunday Stealing

Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim's post. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, sometimes to select that meme's best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from either this new meme or recently asked questions from a prior featured meme.
Let's go!!!


From Suck it, Nerds!  

What would you totally eat right now?:  I don't know.  I've been thinking about that for about a half an hour and haven't come up with anything that sounds good.  

Do you always wear a certain piece of jewelry?:  Yes, a few of them.  My wedding rings, a heart ring Lloyd gave me a few years ago and my diamond earrings.   

What kind of jeans do you like?:  The kind that hold my stomach in and make my butt look good! :) 

What's something on your want list?:  I want green stuff for my kitchen.  Like utensils, colanders, etc.

Is animal print tacky?:  I don't care for it, but some people pull it off...in moderation.  

Give me a good quote that you like.:  Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, and Today is a Gift....That's why we call it "The Present."  

Do you bite your nails?:  No.  

What kind of smells do you like?:  Anything freshly baked, my kids after a bath, new shower curtains....  

Do you wear perfume or cologne?:  Perfume.  Rapture by Victoria's Secret.  I've been wearing it since high school.  

What do you think is overrated?:  Having a spotless house.  I try my best to keep it clean but I have a 5 year old, a 1 year old, a dog, a cat, and a husband.  I'll have time to keep it spotless when I'm not chasing after and playing with my kids :)  

Next movie you want to see?:  Since I recently finished the Twilight series, I'd like to give the movies a whirl.  

Would you change your eye color if you could?:  Nope!  That's one thing I really like about my features.  My eyes reflect the colors I'm wearing.  If I have on certain greens or purples, they look really green.  If I'm wearing blues or pinks, they look really blue.  

And what are your goals for the remainder of this year?:  To get through the holidays and keep my sanity!  

When is the last time you were at the hospital?  Thursday evening :(  

Who introduced you to your current significant other? If you’re single, who introduced you to your last ex?  A mutual friend.

1 comment:

  1. Green in the kitchen sounds pretty and different. I read all the Twilight books and saw the movies. I really enjoyed both. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete